There are numerous WhatsApp Mods available, such as GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, and YoWhatsApp among others. However, let's focus on WhatsApp Plus today and discover its workings, as well as how you can reap its benefits.
All of the altered versions come with their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Because Whatsapp is so prevalent nowadays, many individuals have asked if it's safe to utilize Whatsapp Plus. We will examine the features, advantages, and disadvantages of Whatsapp Plus in this article, to help you decide if it's the right choice for you.
What is WhatsApp Plus?
WhatsApp Plus is the official version's Mod APK, as previously discussed. You will fall in love with it, because it has so many unique features. Freeze online, Anti-Delete Messages & Status, DND Mode, and other features are among the most popular.
WhatsApp Plus is a must-have application for those who want to experience unparalleled customization options. With its DIY functionality, you can personalize every aspect of the app to match your style and preferences. Whether it's a section, tab, bar or text, you have complete control over how the app looks and feels.
If you are interested in learning more about WhatsApp Plus, we recommend you read our latest post. We have provided a detailed explanation of the features and installation process so that you can enjoy all the benefits of this fantastic MOD.
WhatsApp Plus Exclusive Features
WhatsApp Plus, when compared to the original, adds several fantastic features that aren't available anywhere else. That is why people adore it. Here are some aspects that are quite handy in everyday life.
Privacy & Security Features
- Freeze Online - You cannot hide your online status in the official WhatsApp version. WhatsApp Plus, on the other hand, allows you to disguise your online status. Enable this in the WhatsApp Plus privacy settings.
- Hide View Status - When you enable the Hide View Status option, your name will not appear in your friends' status view list. This means you can now see anyone's status without informing them.
- Freeze/Hide Last Seen - WhatsApp already has this capability. WhatsApp Plus, on the other hand, takes it to the next level. If you enable it on the official WhatsApp, you won't be able to see other people's last seen. However, WhatsApp Plus allows you to see other people's last seen while masking your own.
- Hide Chats/ Conversations- If you are concerned about your privacy, this option will come in handy. You can now hide contacts from WhatsApp that you don't want to see. WhatsApp Plus includes a secret place where you can transfer your selected chats to prevent people from listening in on your talks. To hide chats, simply click the WhatsApp Plus text icon while on the home screen.
- Hide Videos and Images from the Gallery - Another excellent privacy-related feature of WhatsApp Plus APK. Now you may prevent your photographs and videos from appearing in the gallery. Simply enable this function in WhatsApp Plus's media section and you're ready to go. Keep in mind that once you enable this function, you will only be able to access photographs and videos within the WhatsApp Plus App.
- WhatsApp Lock - This function is also available in the official WhatsApp app. You can enable this in the security area. The fingerprint authentication technique is the default option for enabling WhatsApp lock. We propose that you use it on WhatsApp Plus as well.
- Choose Who Can Call You - Anyone who has your phone number saved in their phone can call you directly. Receiving calls from people we don't want to speak with might be aggravating at times. To resolve this issue, you can specify who can and cannot call you. As a result, even if you are online and someone phones you, you will not get the call. This is a WhatsApp Plus APK-only feature.
- Blue Ticks After Your Reply - You can enable this feature in the Privacy settings, beneath the conversations section. You can see your friends' messages with the help of this function, but they will not see blue ticks in their WhatsApp. After you respond to their messages, they will only see blue ticks. This is useful for people who do not want to respond soon and do not want others to feel forgotten.
- Aeroplane Mode/DND Mode- Aeroplane mode, also known as DND Mode, is a feature that can be activated to temporarily silence messages. So, the next time you want to focus on your work or watch a video without receiving notifications, turn on Aeroplane mode. You can continue to use the internet and perform other tasks on your phone. However, you will not get messages. Turn off Aeroplane mode to resume receiving texts.
- Backup and Restore – Taking backup and restoring has now become a piece of cake. WhatsApp Plus offers 3 ways to let your store your backup. Local backup, Mega and Dropbox backup options are available. Choose whatever suits you the most. The former one is stored on your device locally while the latter two require you to create an account first to be able to use them.
- Disable Forward Tag on Message - When you forward a message to someone, a tag named 'Forwarded message' appears. This tag can be removed by using WhatsApp Plus. Please keep in mind that this function is activated by default on WhatsApp Plus APK.
- Anti-Delete Status - When this feature is enabled, you can still observe the status of users who have been deleted. For example, if someone saves and then deletes a status, you will still be able to see it. Others will not be able to see them; only you will be able to see them, even after they have been deleted. That is a really useful feature in terms of privacy.
- Anti-Delete Messages - Anti-Delete Messages function in the same way as the Anti-Delete Status Feature. If someone sends you a message and then deletes it, you will still be able to see it. This is a fantastic approach to find out what communication was delivered to you by mistake.
Here are the customization options you can tweak according to your needs. We tried to mention a few features here which were important. But there’s a lot to explain about WhatsApp Plus. Download WhatsApp Plus APK and explore them all.
- WhatsApp Plus Theme Store – WhatsApp Plus has an in-built theme store. You can now download the theme and use it to your own liking. There is also a bookmark feature available too.
- Change Different Elements– Change the color of the universal, background, list background, status bar, navigation bar, and more. There are multiple sections of the app that you can manually customize by yourself. For example, you can now customize home, chats, status, and list elements individually.
- Change Emoji Variant- There are 3 different emoji variants to choose from. Old, WhatsApp default and iOS style.
- Change Font Style – There is a dedicated section for fonts available in WhatsApp Plus. No need to change the universal system font now.
- Change Launcher Icons– There are more than 50+ launcher icons. Choose whichever you want. No need to install a launcher to change the WhatsApp icon.
- Disable Badge Counter – By default, when you receive notifications from any app, a badge counter appears that shows the number of messages you received. If you don’t like it, can now disable this to give your screen a clean look.
WhatsApp Plus Extra Features
- Enable Floating Chats Head – Turn this feature on to enable chat heads that float on your screen while you use other apps. This is great for people who love to multitask on their phones. With the help of chats head, you can reply to messages without opening WhatsApp Plus.
- Send 100% Quality Status – If you upload a video or image on Status on WhatsApp, the size is reduced to 80%. Use WhatsApp Plus APK to counter this issue and send 100% quality videos and images.
- Forward Messages to 300 People – Official version of WhatsApp was limited and used to forward messages to up to 5 people at a time. WhatsApp Plus shines here too. Now you can send or forward messages to up to 300 contacts at a time. Even though this function is present, we recommend you use it wisely. Don’t spam using this feature. Otherwise, you may be banned.
How to Backup Messages on WhatsApp Plus?
There are 3 ways you can take a backup of your messages on WhatsApp Plus.
- Take MEGA Backup – Just like Dropbox, MEGA is also an integrated online backup solution available to use in WhatsApp Plus. The best part about MEGA is that, offers you 20 GB of storage for free. So taking backups of WhatsApp chats won’t be an issue for you now. You can additionally store your other files as well. So that’s great.
- Take a Local Backup (Offline) - The backup will be kept on your local storage, as the name implies. There is no longer any need to use the internet to backup your chats, media, and so on. Similar to the official WhatsApp backup feature.
- Dropbox Backup - Dropbox is a built-in online backup solution for WhatsApp Plus. To save backups online, you must first sign up for a Dropbox account. There is 2 GB of free storage space available. You can upgrade to a premium plan if you require more storage.
Should I Use WhatsApp Plus?
Yes definitely. You should use WhatsApp Plus in order to take advantage of its awesome features. WhatsApp Plus is a complete overhaul of the official app and adds dozens of new features while keeping the original feel. So why not install it? Download the WhatsApp Plus APK for Android now by clicking the download button above.
Note that WhatsApp Plus is a completely free app and there are no charges to download and use this app.
Can I use WhatsApp Plus and the original WhatsApp on my phone at a time?
Despite the fact that WhatsApp Plus operates on the same code as WhatsApp, you do not need to delete WhatsApp to use WhatsApp Plus or vice versa. You won't have any problems utilising them on your phone because they are separate apps with different packages. So you can use both WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus on your device.
WhatsApp Plus isn’t working on my phone, How to Fix it?
- First, you must enable the 'Installation from Unknown Sources' option. This enables you to install apps other than those from the Play Store.
- Download the most recent WhatsApp Plus APK. Occasionally, older versions are incompatible with all Android devices. Make sure to download the most recent version from our website. To receive the most recent versions of WhatsApp Plus, click the download icon above.
- There could be another problem with your Android version. To use WhatsApp Plus, your phone must be running at least Android version 5.0.
Installation Guide for WhatsApp PlusStep 1：go to your phone's settings and seek for the security option. Look for and enable the 'Installation from Unknown Sources' option under security. This is a required setting; else, you will be unable to install any apps.
Step 2: Open the file manager and navigate to the download folder where you saved the WhatsApp Plus APK. Choose it and then click the Install button.
Step 3: Once installed, launch WhatsApp Plus APK and enter your phone number. You will receive OTP in the same way as you do on the official version. After you have verified your OTP, simply input your name and click the Done button. You are now ready to use WhatsApp Plus APK 2023.
So these were some of the best features of WhatsApp Plus APK. We have covered everything you needed to know about WhatsApp Plus for Android 2023. If you are looking for alternatives to WhatsApp and want to try something new then WhatsApp Plus could really be a great option. The amount of features and customization ability it provides is amazing.
If you love using such apps then you should definitely check out other WhatsApp mods too such as GBWhatsApp, FM WhatsApp, and YoWhatsApp. They are also great and come with many cool features.